Just had my hsg today... all is good, no cysts, fibriods or scar tissue, but my uterus is now heart shaped since having Levi. It gives me a higher risk for mc, on top of the PCOS :( Really Lord, one more thing to throw into the mix?!
Believer in Christ, loving Him through the Catholic faith.. and so grateful for it. Devoted wife and mother... I love being married, its hard, messy, wonderfully complicated, and so worth it! I have the best husband with the sexiest green eyes and his heart longing after God's, what more could a gal want? My son, is eatable... his eyelash draw you in, and his heart is melting. I feel more then blessed to be his mother..
I believe marriage and motherhood is my vocation. Lord lead me..
Prime Big Deals
-
Today is day one of of Amazon’s 2 day Prime Big Deals. (click on any image
to see the items) If you’re into that, I created a few more shopping guides
f...
This feed has moved and will be deleted soon. Please update your
subscription now.
-
The publisher is using a new address for their RSS feed. Please update your
feed reader to use this new URL:
*http://theletteredcottage.net/feed/*
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
-
This Saturday is a brand new episode of “Home Sweet Home” on Food Network.
My kids are helping me shoot it, my production company in the UK is editing
it t...
How the World Works
-
I am fuming this morning. Some of the local children came up with a
cooperative solution to share a resource, and it has fallen apart because
another paren...
7 Quick Takes-The CrMS Battle
-
1. I have been in the midst of an internal battle with the direction I am
supposed to take CrMS. It has not been fun. There are so many balls in
the air...
Searching for Hope
-
First off, I apologize for falling off the edge of the earth.
After my last post, I had A LOT to process, then Advent happened (and the
ensuing family dr...
Almost
-
We were almost matched with a birthmother. Almost. But it didn't work
out.
Actually, we thought that we were matched for awhile. She viewed our
profil...
Here's to a Beachy 2010!
-
Have you missed me?
I started Beach Cottage Love with all good intentions last April, thinking
I could keep a second little blog on the side. "Just for fu...
No comments:
Post a Comment