Thursday, March 10, 2011

Life & Things

Life feels construed at the moment, we just have so much going on, so much going on that is in transition.

I feel deeply in my heart the Lord is preparing us for something new, hopefully a new life- so I am clinging to that hope, knowing that the in-between has much grace in it.

Lent:
I decided to give up Fa.ce Boo.k for Lent, since I always have it "on" because I chat with dh at work that way, but its just too distracting for me. I already feel the need to log-in!! Yikes. I also joined weig.ht wat.chers, and it's been hard but good!
Darn PCOS makes me crave carbs and sugar like a mad women, but so far I have really stuck to the system and haven't slipped yet!

I am also reading The Better Part for Lent, and highly recommend it.

On a personal family note:

Im struggling SO much with my ds (4.5yrs) in pre-school :(
I decided to start my own business to make some extra cash to get out of debt sooner then later, but I hate being away from my son! He isnt adjusting well to being away either, so its hard to see him upset, it just makes me question what to do! My business is going well already, and Im making decent money, and I dont think it will be long for me to hire on some girls to help, but I need to make a choice to either commit to the business or not and pull my son out of school and homeschool.
My ds does go to a great Christian school next year, and I have mixed feeling about homeschooling an only child. Who ever my prayer buddy is please pray that I have clarity & peace on this issue!!

We have been church hoping around a lot too, and I know we need to decide what a Parish to call our home, and plant roots, so that is something we are praying about over Lent too. I just find my self so shove-offish with fertile women that have 5kids already- and not feel insecure around them... something I need to also work on! Good luck Prayer Buddy :)

Cycle News:
This is my first cycle ever on pro.vera and I feel good on it, not like the prog.esterone that makes me a complete biatch, and depressed. I can't wait to start clomid with my new Dr, and all the blood work and ultrasounds to follow! I havent had hope like this in a long time, praise God.

Ok, off to laundry and dinner! Peace

1 comment:

  1. I'm going through FB withdrawal! I knew that I was addicted, but I didn't realize how much! I can't believe how much more I can get done now that I'm not on it!

    I'm praying for you!!!

    ReplyDelete