I took a break from, well everything for the last 3months... no blogging, no charting, no worrying! It's been fabulous!
I decided to do this to re-focus as I waited to see a new RE here, and today was finally the day after waiting to get into the ONLY RE here, for 6months.
WELL........
PRAISE GOD!
She is unbelievable! For the first time EVER I finally feel like my infertility will be dealt with properly. I had issues with my Napro care, although I really like my Napro Dr. in Ontario, I felt like something was missing, and I really felt like progesterone was a band-aid solution they seem to treat everyone who walked in the door with. I also found her too laid back at times, when asking for tests, and ultrasounds etc etc, it was like I had to fight for what I wanted. I also want to mention this Napro Dr is just a GP, she isnt a OBG.YN or RE, she is just practicing "Napro/Creighton" Medicine with her practice. So I really felt like there was only "so" much she could do.
Back to me new Dr...... I had an hour consultation and in that hour, I had a ultrasound in the office, blood work, a requisition for a HSG u/s, requisitions for genetic testing for me and dh (which I have asked and asked for) req. for more testing for thyroid and pcos.. prescription for pro.vera and a prescription for clom.id. She agrees I have PC.OS, but some of the medication and amounts I was on will be changed after more blood work. She will personally do follicle scans her self, and any other surgery I may need.
I really feel like she is the reason, well one of the reasons, why God brought us to the Island.
Prime Big Deals
-
Today is day one of of Amazon’s 2 day Prime Big Deals. (click on any image
to see the items) If you’re into that, I created a few more shopping guides
f...
2 weeks ago
How wonderful!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I totally get what you mean about Dr T! She's great, but not aggressive. I always feel so bad about asking for more tests, but I don't know if she would consider trying some things unless I push.
As you know, I know how you feel! :) Love hearing this good news!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad to hear of this wonderful dr. you have found! :)
ReplyDeleteHey Jessica - so good to "meet" you! thanks for your comment on my blog! I technically am not a napro patient right now...my husband and I have been taking a break for the last almost-2 years, so although I did do a bit of testing with the Marg. Bourg. Centre in TO, we are not actively doing any testing/medicating right now and I can't bring myself to go back as of yet. I was seeing Dr. C at the MB Centre in Scarborough though and I thought she was a decent dr.
ReplyDeleteAnyways, I look forward to chatting more with you!