So.....
I had a follow up with my new amazing RE, this week!
She re-assured me not to worry about the he.art shape uterus, it wasn't severe and it shouldn't cause an issue.
All my blood work is OK, some issues with PCOS but that was to be expected, my insulin levels are in the normal range for once- and Im down a total of 17lbs!! PROGRESS is always a good feeling!
Now for the big discovery..
She thinks she found the reason to why I miscarried at 14weeks and previous miscarriages:
I have Fac.tor V L.eiden.
It's a blood clotting disorder, its sorta complicated, if your interested look it up, its interesting enough, and may be something to get tested if your having miscarriages or infertility.
The diagnoses is, Ill be on heparin shots when Im pregnant to help lower the chance of MC caused by clotting. At this point in the game I can SO handle needles.
Im actually relieved to know this information, if this was the underlying issue all this time, then PRAISE THE LORD- because I wouldn't want to live my whole life not knowing I have blood disorder. We are looking at this like a blessing, another puzzle piece discovered. :)
My Dr is nearly guaranteeing me another pregnancy, she just needs to get me ovulating next... The 50mgs of Clo-mid did nothing, so Im trying fem-era next cycle.
Thats me in a nutshell, my ds is home sick today.. I pray he is better for Easter!
Who ever is praying for me, thank you.. I have renewed hope.
Peace
Prime Big Deals
-
Today is day one of of Amazon’s 2 day Prime Big Deals. (click on any image
to see the items) If you’re into that, I created a few more shopping guides
f...
2 weeks ago
What fantastic news! Your new RE sounds amazing!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter!!! Xoxo
Did you get my Fb message? Im curious about how much Met your on!?
ReplyDeleteYay! You know, two of my favorite blogs are by women with clotting disorders. One had something like 9 miscarriages bf they found out what it was. She just had her third child a few weeks ago. :-)
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome!!!! You sound great! Miss our chats on fb! ;)
ReplyDelete