Can you believe my child peed in PLAY LAND at McDonald's today!!
I heard him trying to convince his friend to pee too... but his buddy knew it was wrong, and kept say "No, Levi, not now!" I let the conversation go for about 5 minutes, while my girl friend and were giggling at the banter of 3year old boys.... I finally called him down... realizing oh shoot, he probably already went and he wanted his friend to join in on the crime!
I heard squeaking the whole way down the spiral slide, I assumed it was wet pants... no it was a bottomless child, his little bum cheeks sucking the plastic!! He actually took his pants off to do the job..
My girl friend and I couldn't help but laugh, I nearly peed my pants!
My child, PEED in play land! I'm so embarrassed, but at the same time, life happens right!
Of course we had a talk, and Im thankful no other parents of children were playing :)
Prime Big Deals
-
Today is day one of of Amazon’s 2 day Prime Big Deals. (click on any image
to see the items) If you’re into that, I created a few more shopping guides
f...
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment