We house hunted for the first 2weeks like mad people, hoping to find a dream ocean home. We looked and looked and looked, and long story short, decided to rent!! There are so many GORGEOUS home's on the Island, they make my decorating heart dance, BUT we just don't know the area, and buying a home in a place you have never lived has a lot of negatives.
Getting to know the people and community... making sure this is where we want to plant our roots is more important then a pretty house, right?
Excuse me, my decorating heart needs to tell you something else...
We came across an old farm house (for rent) it need's work, major work. We ended up striking a deal with the owner, that I will renovated the home (and live there), and he will PAY me to do it! So this is our new adventure, a 4bedroom, 3 bathroom farm house on PEI that I get to decorate the heck out of and make it beautiful again!!
David is going to make me a fancy blog, so I can share all the renovations and fun we will have doing it, as well as share our new Island life adventures! I.can't.wait :)
As for my ttc journey, I feel totally lost!! I now get really moody during Ov. anyone know what this could mean? I still have to set-up long distance with my Napro Dr. but I'm in no real rush. We haven't taken any fertility drugs, the trip has been so stressful that it made NO sense to add fertility mood altering drugs into the mix!!
I will post pictures tonight of our journey and the Sanctuary and Basilica I offered my PB's intentions at.
Now back to life,my 4yr old is bouncing off the walls... seriously, boys can actually bounce.off.the.walls!
Peace!
No comments:
Post a Comment