Thursday, May 13, 2010

God is working!

Iam amazed how the Lord is working with His women!!

It seems every where I turn, some wonderful women is pregnant or adopting, the Lord is moving mountains, its so wonderful!

As for me... my life has been so hectic- I haven't had time to do much.

I realized, how much my prayer life has been lacking with all my home reno's and planning to move so far away... I feel the Lord calling me to enter into His rest, and rejuvenate my weary tired body, and soul. My sweet dh asked me to TAB this cycle while we try to sell and move, and I was quite peaceful to do that.

I am so grateful for my marriage, its strong and good. We met in a youth group when we were 17yrs old- and the Lord pulled us both out of hurt and dysfunction. We got married at 19yrs old and we will celebrate our 9th anniversary this summer!! I have been praying with this man since I was 17, he has laid hands over my womb and prayed for healing many times, he has prayed protection over my son in my womb and in real life... He is solid in his faith, he inspires me.

I am so blessed to journey this world with a person who is truly my beloved, a person I can cry with. He holds my heart tenderly in His hands... what a gift.

Sometimes IF blinds me, makes my world cloudy of what I have in front of me.


I lose focus so easily, a Christ-centered husband a beautiful 3year old, which I get to stay home with- these things are beyond important to me.

I pray for strength that I wont be fooled that I am not blessed because I have IF- I am beyond blessed, tho my womb is empty.

I have put so much pressure on my identity as women and my infertility over the years. I have felt so incomplete as women, that I wasn't whole... I wasn't good enough. I felt like everyone pitied my bareness- what a lie from the devil. I got lost in the lies, and now that "I know better, I will do better." (M.ya An.gelou)


The Lord has taken my world apart with infertility, broken me down, showed me to love deeper... it's been nothing but a blessing, a gift. I spent 4years alone with my husband, we grew stronger, and held each other up through deep losses. I need to remember the triumphs, and not let the hurt consume me or misguide me.

I am WHOLE in the Lord. I am complete in HIS love & I am BLESSED. My father is the King, I am precious in His eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment