I just cant seem to pull myself up these days, and my faith is so weak, but I will press on, and try my best.. even if it means Im crawling with God, I will try.
I am so grateful these days for JJ H.eller's music, instead of giving up I am holding on, barely but still holding..
Lyrics : All I need
I don't need a thing
My good shepherd brings me all
You are all I need
You let me catch my breath
Even in the valley of death
You are all I need
I am also grateful for my husband who is so understanding in my brokeness, and loves me no matter what, and still prays with me even when I cant say anything- his love is wait keeps me safe... and I know that a love like this can only be directed by God- so how can I give up, when I have such a obvious gift of grace in my life.
Prime Big Deals
-
Today is day one of of Amazon’s 2 day Prime Big Deals. (click on any image
to see the items) If you’re into that, I created a few more shopping guides
f...
2 weeks ago
I agree, if it wasn't for my husband I wouldn't have been able to survive the past four and a half years. His faith in God and his faith in the fact that we're going to become parents is incredible.
ReplyDeleteI'm feeling quite weak as well. I really hope that we come out of this dark time soon.